A few life changing events have happened since I have been out of touch in the short span of seven months...buckle up...this is the quick update...
Matthew came home!
Two years of waiting/pining/writing/hoping/stressing came to fruition. (Notice the awkward gap between us in the picture. Don't worry, the "Let's only shake hands because that's the only physical contact I have had in two years" phase lasted less than twenty four hours).
We started dating!
...two days later. It was official. Facebook relationship status change and all.
We got engaged!
...three weeks later.
We got married!
...three months later.
We got a mini van!
...three days after. Just for renting purposes only to drive around in Cali on our HONEYMOON.
But now we have finally slowed down and are figuring out our Happily Ever After one day and at time. So stay tuned!







I may not have been bugging you but I've also been anxiously awaiting your return as well! Welcome back to the blog-o-sphere!
ReplyDeleteNice to have a recap! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd really like some more wedding pictures! Please and thank you. I wish I could have been there.
ReplyDeleteSo it may have only been your mother and sister bugging you, but WE ARE very popular. Glad you are back, I look forward to reading about your life again!
ReplyDeleteYay! I love it! I'm totally starting to follow you! If you want to follow me my blog address is storiesofmrsbelcher.blogspot.com. Love you Alexa!
ReplyDelete